Happy Thursday Husky Families!
We have a few announcements for you this week:
1) There is no school tomorrow as it is NBTA Subject Council day for teachers.
2) We are excited to have Science East come to C-NCS on May 11th to present to all K-5 students. We will be learning about coding! Please send in $2 per child to help cover the cost of this wonderful event.
3) As we get closer to summer, the sun is shining and the black flies are out! Please be sure to send your students with a hat, sunscreen and bug spray for recess.
4) We are looking Coaches for the following sports:
Middle Level Softball
High School Softball
Middle Level Track and Field
High School Track and Field
Elementary Running Club
Middle Level Cross Country
High School Cross Country
Middle Level Badminton
High School Badminton
You can contact Phil Merrill through email if you are interested.
5) The grad field trip is scheduled for Friday, May 14th. Contact Ms. Levesque if you have questions.
6) There is no school on Monday, May 17th as it is our NBTA AGM day for teachers.
7) The Health Nurse will be at the school on Wednesday, May 19th.
8) There is a PSSC meeting on May 19th at 6:30 pm, and a Home and School meeting on May 27th at 9:00 am.
Have a wonderful long weekend!