Happy Friday Husky Families,
We have a several announcements for you this week:
1) We are seeing an increased number of students out sick this week. If your child is feeling unwell, we appreciate you keeping them at home.
2) Next week is Demonstration of Learning Week for grades 9-12. Students will attend regular days from Monday-Thursday to complete exams, assignments, conferences and final presentations. They do not attend on Friday.
3) Grade 6 will be going for a nature walk on Monday during periods 3 and 4. Please ensure permission slips have been returned. Their rain date is June 21st.
4) K-5 will be taking part in Worlds UNBound sessions on Wednesday.
5) Grade 5 will have a fun day on Friday to celebrate their move to Middle School next year.
6) The K-5 trip to the zoo is on Monday, June 20th. You can pay using School Cash Online.
7) There will be a Credit Recovery opportunity for 9-12 students needing extra supports to finish classes on Monday, June 20th and Tuesday, June 21st. Invitations will be emailed to parents as required. If you have questions, please contact the school.
8) Mrs. Douthwright still needs baby pictures and a recent nice photo for all graduates.
9) Prom pictures will be taken at the Pines from 5:30 to 6:50pm June 21st, followed by the prom at the school from 7-10pm.
10) Graduation rehearsal is on June 22 at 1pm here at the school. Graduation is on June 23rd. Be at the school by 5:45pm.
11) Please bring money for grade 8 grad sweaters. The grade 8 graduation ceremony and lunch will be on Wednesday, June 22nd at 10:30 am. More info to follow.
12) Grade 8 students will be able to access the school wifi on their own devices next year in high school. The subsidy program for tech is still available. Contact Ms. Bailey for further information.
13) Frozen treats are still on sale Tues/Thurs until June 23 for $2.
14) K-5s ABC Countdown has been changed for June 14th (Tuesday). It is no longer semi-formal day, but rather Q-Tip day. Students no longer need to dress up.
15) Elementary - McDonald's Day - available to purchase on School Cash Online.
16) Don't forget to purchase your yearbook. They are still on sale for $35!
17) Report card day is June 24th. This is also our final whole school half-day for the year. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!