DMS uses an on-line parent-teacher booking system for the upcoming interview sessions on Thursday evening, April 4 and Friday morning, April 5 am. Please follow the instructions below to arrange for interviews.
Please Note: If not already done, parents must register to use the system. Registration by parents can be done immediately, however parent-teacher interview appointments can only be booked after 6:00 pm Friday, March 29. You will need your child’s report card to refer to for a list of their teachers.
1. Click the “Book a Parent-Teacher Interview” link below:
Book a Parent-Teacher Interview Here!
2. Click on the "Register" menu tab and create an account. Then login and add your children to the system.
3. After your students have been entered you will be ready to schedule an appointment by clicking the button beside each student's name and then selecting the teachers you would like to schedule appointments with.
4. After selecting the teachers from the list, click the "View Calendars" button to see their calendars. Select an available time slot for each teacher, click it and then click the "Book Appointments" button to save your selections.
Repeat this for each student.
5. Sections of the teacher's calendars that are black are not available for booking as the teacher has another commitment at that time. Sections of the calendars that are coloured burgundy are time slots that you as a parent are already booked for other appointments. You will only see burgundy sections when booking appointments for a second or third child.
6. When you are finished you can view your appointments from the "Profile" tab by selecting "View Appointments". You can also print your appointments from the view appointments screen.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact the school - 453-5405