To recognize the uniqueness of each student and provide the best environment possible to allow for maximum social, emotional and academic growth of the child.
At McAdam High, our community school, we envision:
- high standards of learning for students and staff
- a safe, structured, and respectful environment
- a school that benefits from the involvement of the entire community: students, staff, and members of the community
- determined students and staff who take pride in their work, school, and community
- students from grades 6-12 who will develop skills to become active, caring citizens within their community