WEC John Caldwell School > News > Posts > High School Report Cards
November 10
High School Report Cards

​High school report cards will be issued by paper once students return to school. However, parents/guardians may contact their child's teachers to ask for specific subject grades for the November report. For those who have access to the public portal, please look at the Q1 mark.A list of all teachers can be found on this page, under 'About Us', then click 'Staff'. Should you have any questions, please contact Mr. Harding or Mrs. Harding.


There are no comments for this post.