The details of the BrES Access to School to Retrieve Personal Belongings are as follows:
· Designated days are Monday, June 15th and Tuesday, June 16th from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
· Please be prepared to wait outside depending on the numbers that arrive at the school at one time.
· Weather permitting, tables may be set up outside and report card pick up will be completed there.
· Please review the posters on the front door before entering the building.
· A hand sanitizing station will be on the right as you enter the school.
· The staff member at the door will ask you four questions. If you answer yes to any of the questions you will not be allowed to enter the building.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, a new or chronic cough?
2. Have you been to the Campbellton area in the last two weeks?
3. Have you returned from travel outside of New Brunswick within the last 14 days?
4. Have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
· As you enter the building an EA will greet you and locate your child’s report card in the baskets organized by grade level.
· Once you have the report card you will exit through the main entrance.
· Please return any school-based iPads, library, classroom and/or Hackmatack Book Club books in the drop box.
· If you are unable to pick up your child’s report card and someone else is going to pick it up, please call the school at 392-5124 and leave a message with the administrative assistant, Fiona Austin.
· A reminder that the school playground is closed due to COVID-19,
· We must maintain social distancing which means we are not allowed any contact such as hugs. Virtual & air hugs only!
· We must be respectful of all COVID-19 guidelines and public health directives.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation,