like to inform you that the 2021-2022 Application for Full-Time Student
Financial Assistance (online and printable) is now available and it is posted
on the Student Financial Services Website at www.studentaid.gnb.ca.
this academic year, the Information Guide has been replaced by two
- Student Financial Assistance Handbook which includes:
- a description of the loans, grants and bursaries available to
- general information on the eligibility criteria for applying for
- information on the application process
- information on how assistance is calculated
- Program Highlights and Funding Information
Booklet provides the funding amounts for the loans,
grants and bursaries and other loan year specific information
If students or parents/guardians
have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the toll free number number 1-800-667-5626 or to register for a virtual
Question and Answer Session by visiting the Student Financial Services website.