The Joyce Foundation is proud to annually fund high school entrance bursaries valued at $20,000 ($5000 renewable per year for up to four years). This support will assist young Atlantic Canadians (preference to New Brunswick residents) achieve their academic goals.
- Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and personal circumstances.
- Students mut be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program of study at UNB.
- Renewal is based on maintaining.good academic standing (minimum assessment year GPA of 2.0)
- Recipient must commit to work with at least one mentor in an extracurricular activity throughout their program of study.
- Bursaries awarded are to be applied against tuition and ancillary fees.
FHS can nominiate one student. If you wish to be nominated, please submit an activity resume, proof of financial need (parent/guardian income), and a letter explaining need and personal circumstance to Guidance by 1:00 pm on Friday, February 24th.