Grade 7 Public Health School
Immunization Clinics (Boys & Girls)
Horizon Health Network Public
Health will be offering the second dose of HPV (protection against the
Human Papillomavirus) to complete the series that was started at the beginning
of the 2019-2020 school year. It is very important to complete this series of
vaccines to ensure your child develops the appropriate level of protection from
the Human Papillomavirus.
This clinic will be June 22 and will be held at Perth-Andover Middle School
Due to the Covid -19 Pandemic,
and restrictions put in place, this clinic will be run differently then those
completed in the schools. Please read the very important directions listed.
1. Students will be asked to arrive at the exact time
that is identified in this letter.
2. Students will be invited to attend in limited numbers
based on first letter of their Last name.
A -F 10:00
3. Students are asked to enter the facility by themselves
by the front door. They will exit by the back door and walk around the
building to the parking lot. Parents
will wait in the front parking lot. If
the student is unable to attend independently, please contact Public Health to
book an appointment at the Public Health Office.
4. Public Health staff will be present to ensure the
physical distancing is maintained. We encourage you to discuss with your child
the importance of maintaining physical distancing despite the possible
excitement of seeing classmates.
5.Students will be screened for illness, travel, and
contact with confirmed or suspected cases prior to entering the facility.
6. Walking, and waiting areas will be clearly marked and
identified so students can maintain physical distance.
7. Hand sanitizer stations will be present throughout the
facility and students will be encouraged to use them.
8. We welcome students to wear a mask if they have one,
if not one will be provided to them.
9. Keep in mind as you are waiting for your child, they
are required to complete a 15-minute wait after receiving the vaccine.
If you have any questions,
please contact the Public Health office at 325-4732/325-4773.