Good afternoon parents and students,
- LEARNING PLANS : This week is the final week that students will be completing learning plans. The themes for the week are food for grade 6, summer memories for grade 7 and summer fun for grade 8 .
- THEME DAYS : There are three theme days this week. Students are encouraged to send pictures to their teacher to post on our facebook page and on instagram.
- Tuesday is show off your favorite outdoor activity
- Wednesday is share your favorite PAMS memory
- Thursday is the Tik Tok challenge finale
- EMAIL DRAW : Students should sign into office 365 and send a final email their advisory teacher. Please tell them what you liked about the learning plans and what you found difficult. The names of all students who send an email this week will be entered for a draw for a PAMS summer fun bag filled with treats. By emailing your teacher using office 365 and outlook, we know that you are prepared for online learning in the future. Please save your username and password so you will have it for next year.
- REPORT CARDS: Our grade 6 and 7 students can pick up the report cards on Thursday, June 18th from 9 - 3pm. Grade 8 report card pick up is on Friday, June 19th from 1-3pm. Teachers will be on hand for a special farewell to our grade 8's on Friday afternoon. Further instructions on how report cards will be distributed safely will be sent next Monday.
I hope everyone has a great week and please don't hesitate to call the school if you should have any questions or concerns.