Greetings, Parents and Guardians,
We are pleased to be welcoming back all students on Monday, January 31st. Below you will find several bullets of information we would like to share with you before your child or children return to MEMS.
- Please closely monitor your children for Covid symptoms. If your child develops a new or worsening symptom, please keep them at home and register for a test. If you or your child test positive, you will find steps for reporting a covid case by clicking on this link.
- Positive covid cases reported to schools will be registered with the district and then recorded on the ASD-W Dashboard. Click on this link to see the dashboard.
- If you would like to see the K-8 Winter Plan that we refer to when shaping school practices during the pandemic, click here. We are currently at Level 2.
- Students should have two masks each day and are always expected to wear them unless they are eating/drinking, or they are outside and in a classroom group.
- Cafeteria Services will be available on Monday, January 31st.
- Our Breakfast Program will be accessible to students again beginning on Monday, January 31st.
- Electronic devices that were loaned to families during At-Home Learning need to be returned to the school as soon as possible.
We thank you all in advance for your assistance and support as we all return to school. We wish you all a great weekend and we will see you on Monday!