Happy Friday Husky Families,
We have a few announcements for you this week:
1) A reminder to parents that if you are returning the green Christmas Shopping Fundraiser forms, please send the money with them. Home and School need to have their list done up ahead of time, and payments should be made prior to those days.
2) Next week, the Food Bank items for bingo are a package of cookies, a can of tuna, rice, toothpaste, hot chocolate, tea or coffee, a can of chicken soup, and a package of pasta noodles. The class that brings in the most items will win a class taco and milkshake party!
3) With the weather changing, spare masks need to be sent in with students as they are getting wet. A lot of students are starting to come to the office to get a new mask a few times during the day, so sending 3 or 4 masks might be a good idea.
4) Please have students bring extra mittens as these are also getting wet throughout the day.
5) The Health Nurse will be at the school on December 15th. Students can see Sandra to book an appointment.
6) Preparations for our Husky Howl-idays video are well underway. Please be looking for further communication from your child's homeroom teacher regarding which day their class will be filming. A big thanks to the grade 6 class for writing the script for this year's video. We can't wait to see how it turns out!
7) Congratulations to Ms. Sivitilli on the birth of her daughter on Wednesday! We are happy to welcome Ms. Donihee who will be starting in the Kindergarten room on Monday!
8) Thanks to all of you that joined us for Parent Teacher interviews. We love having an opportunity to discuss your children with you!
Have a wonderful weekend!