Happy Friday Husky Families!
Here are your announcements for the first week:
1) A note to caregivers that our breakfast programs have not yet started. Breakfast will begin for K-5 on September 14th, and for 6-12 on September 15th.
2) Once again this year we do not have access to water fountains, but do have water bottle filling stations. Please remind your students to bring a water bottle with them each day.
3) Sandra asks that you please return your school paperwork to homeroom teachers as soon as possible.
4) Our Parent School Support Committee elections will take place on Tuesday, September 21st here at the school. If you would like to attend or if you have questions about the role of PSSC, please contact Sandra in the office.
5) For the caregivers of students travelling on Stacy's bus (bus #352), please know that the Transportation Department is working on possible solutions to fix current problems. They hope to have all issues resolved soon!
6) We do have access to microwaves this year. We ask that students in K-5 please pre-cook anything that will require heating for more than one minute as we are finding it difficult to get everything heated before lunch is over. We thank you in advance for your help with this.
7) We are currently looking for fully vaccinated coaches. Our co-ed High School Soccer team is scheduled to start soon and we have yet to find a coach. If you are interested in coaching for grades 6-12, or running afterschool sports clubs for 3-5, please contact Mr. Merrill.
8) Our whole-school half day for this month will be on September 24th.
9) Our PSSC and Home & School Student Fee incentive program is in full swing. Don't forget that if you pay your student fees prior to September 30th you will receive 10 entries for a chance to win a Samsung table. If you pay between October 1 and October 28th you will receive 1 entry. The draw for the tablet will take place on October 29th.
If you have questions about anything related to your students, please do not hesitate to contact homeroom teachers or the office.
Have a wonderful weekend!