Happy Friday Husky Families!
Here are your announcements for this week:
1) With the warmer weather students are beginning to bring toys to school to take outside. This is a friendly reminder for elementary families: toys, etc. from home are to stay at home and not be brought to school. This is a component of the school’s COVID19 operational plan. Toys and equipment will be provided for student use here at the school.
2) There will be a grad parent meeting on Wednesday the 14th at 6:30pm to discuss end of year grad events/celebrations. Only guardians of graduates are invited to limit numbers and COVID protocols must be respected such as sanitizing upon entry, mask wearing, and social distancing. We look forward to sharing the plans we currently have within the parameters set by the district.
3) Money for retakes and grad photos was due on Monday, April 6th. If orders have not be submitted by this coming Monday, you will need to contact Harvey Studios directly regarding your purchase.
4) The grad class will be having a bottle drive this Saturday from 11-3. If you would like to contribute, please feel free to drop off your bottles to the front of the school anytime before 3. Thank you in advance for your support.
5) Report cards for 9-12 students will be going home on Monday. Congratulations to our High School students for their continued hard work!
6) Parent teacher is on Tuesday evening from 5:00-7:30 and Wednesday afternoon from 1:00-3:00. You can book a phone or virtual interview by using the link on the school webpage, or by calling the office. There is no school for students on Wednesday, April 14th.
7) The Health Nurse will be here on April 21st.
8) There is a PSSC meeting on Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm and a Home & School meeting on Thursday morning at 9:00 am. Please contact the office or Mrs. Bruijns if you would like to attend.
9) Friday, March 23 is our whole school half day.
10) The ELPA assessments for grade 9 and grade 11 and 12 re-write students will be written during the week of April 26-30th.
11) We will have no replacement Admin. Assistant in the office next week. Please be patient with us as we attempt to cover.
12) A reminder to caregivers and students that there should be no movement of vehicles in the parking lot while busses are loading. We have lots of little ones transitioning within the lot at this time. Please do not attempt to exit through the entrance at this time as this could be very dangerous! We appreciate your help in keeping all of our students safe during this time.
Have a wonderful weekend!