Happy Friday Husky Families,
We have a few announcements for you this week:
1) A reminder to parents of elementary students: rubber boots and splash pants as a must right now as our playground has transformed into a boggy marsh. It is not yet dry enough for sneakers.
2) K-8 Report Cards will be sent home on Wednesday, March 31st.
3) Good Friday is April 2nd and Easter Monday is April 5th. There is no school on these days.
4) The ELPA for grade 9 students, as well as grade 11 and 12 students needing to re-write, will take place at the end of April. This year the assessment will be completed online. There will be a practice assessment for students on April 6th. Students will need to ensure that their personal devices (laptops) with them at school on that day.
5) Report Cards for 9-12 students will go home on Monday, April 12th.
6) Parent Teacher Interviews for K-12 will be on Tuesday, April 13th from 5:30-7:00 pm, and Wednesday, April 14th from 1:00-3:00 pm. As a result, there will be no school for K-12 students Wednesday, April 14th. Parent Teacher Interviews will once again be held virtually or by phone. More information regarding the online booking system will be coming home in the near future.
7) As you all know, our bus driver Brian will be retiring next week. His final day here will be on Wednesday, March 31st. Let's do all that we can to make sure that Brian has a special sendoff!
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!