Hello Husky Families,
We have a few announcements for you this week:
1) Grad photos will be taken at the school on Thursday, March 18th next week. Each grad is asked to bring a $25 sitting fee in order to have their photo taken. This fee is requested by Harvey's Studio and must be here the day of their photo. If you are having difficulty bringing this fee in by Thursday next week it is essential that you contact the school as Harvey's Studio will need to be paid. It is also suggested that each grad have presentable attire (shirt and tie, etc.) to wear for their photo as their collars will be exposed in the photo and it makes for a more polished picture and this picture will be displayed on the walls of the school for years to come. If you have difficulty providing appropriate attire please contact the school and we will find a way to support. Thank you!
2) Secondary will be celebrating Pi day (3.14 in Math lingo) on Monday.
3) There is no school for K-8 students on Friday, March 19th as K-8 teachers will be taking part in Report Card Writing and Professional Learning. All 9-12 students still have school on that day.
4) There will be a PSSC meeting on March 24th at 6:30 pm. There are currently two positions available on the PSSC committee. If you are interested in more information, please feel free to contact Anita Lawton.
5) There is a Home & School meeting on March 25th at 9:30 am.
6) Friday, March 26th will be a half-day for all students.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend!