Happy Friday Husky Families,
We have a few announcements for you this week:
1) On Monday, elementary students will be marking the 100th day of school with themed activities and such. If wishing to celebrate at home: have your child count a collection of 100 objects, snap a picture, and email it to your child’s teacher. For those learners not yet counting to 100 have them work at counting 10 sets of 10 objects. Teachers are looking forward to seeing what collections students count!
2) Next week is Winter Carnival week at C-NCS! Monday is Wacky Wardrobe, Tuesday is Winter Fun (please dress for outdoors), Wednesday is Pink Shirt Day to support anti-bullying, Thursday is School Spirit Day so team apparel is encouraged and Friday is PJ Day.
3) A reminder to caregivers to please send their children with water bottles as we have no drinking fountains available this year.
4) Our Administrative Assistant, Sandra Jenkins, is now on leave for the next 6 weeks. Ms. Jennifer Wilson will be filling in for her while she is away. Please be patient as Jennifer adjusts to her new surroundings.
5) There will be a virtual PSSC meeting on Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm. Please email or call the school with your email information if you would like to attend.
6) There will be a virtual Home & School meeting on Thursday morning at 9:00 am. Please email or call if you would like to join us.
7) Friday, February 26th is our monthly half-day for grades K-12.
Thanks for the great week, Huskies. Have a wonderful weekend!