Happy Friday Husky Families!
Just a few announcements for you this week:
1) A note for caregivers of grade 2 students that Ms. Doherty is back now. As she was not available in December for Parent Teacher Interviews, you are more than welcome to schedule an interview now with her if you would like. You can email her directly or call the school to schedule a phone interview.
2) There will be an online PSSC meeting on Wednesday, February 24th at 6:30pm. If you would like to attend, please contact the office with your email information.
3) There will be an online Home & School meeting on Thursday, February 25th at 9:00am.
4) There is no school on Monday, February 15th as it is Family Day in New Brunswick.
5) Half-day Friday will be on Friday, February 26th. All students K-12 will go home at noon on this day.
6) A note to families that our Admin Assistant, Sandra Jenkins, will be out of the office for 6 weeks beginning on February 23rd. We will do our best to cover her duties in the office during her absence. Please be patient as there may be some delays.
7) As you already know, this week was Staff Appreciation Week. I would like to take a moment to send a big thank you to all of our staff for their hard work and continued dedication to your students here at school. We appreciate all that they do every day of the year!
Have a wonderful long weekend!