Your child must be pre-registered in order to attend an ASD-W school.
Pre-registration is completed either online or through the Newcomer Support Centre.
Please read below to determine your child's eligibility for either pre-registering online or applying through the Newcomer Support Centre.
You must pre-register online if:
- Your child has previously attended a Canadian school
To complete the online pre-registration, click on the link below. You will be contact by an ASD-W school no sooner than mid-to-late August to confirm your registration.
- Your child's home language is English
Pre-register through the Newcomer Support Centre
You must pre-register through the Newcomer Support Centre if:
- Your child is born outside of Canada
- Your child is born in Canada but their home language is not English or French
To complete the Newcomer pre-registration, contact the Newcomer Support Centre through the information provided below:
- You and your child are Canadian citizens who are returning to New Brunswick from overseas