Parents/Guardians of Oromocto High School students,
Tomorrow, Tuesday Sept. 10, 2019 from 6:00-7:30 PM, we will be hosting our annual Open House for parents and students of OHS. The format of the evening will be as follows.
6:00 – 6:45 PM
- Meet and greet in the cafeteria lobby and courtyard with all teachers, parents, and students. Please come and socialize and meet your child's teacher(s) informally in the cafeteria.
- BBQ and snacks will be provided during this time.
- Parents can also choose to come to the main administration office and sign up for PowerSchool Parent Portal and/or SchoolCash Online.
- Schedules and school maps will be available to parents in the main office. If you do not have your child's schedule or are new the school please come to the office and we can make sure that you have everything you need.
6:45 – 7:20 PM
- All teachers will be in their classrooms.
- Parents/Guardians and students are welcome to circulate on a drop in basis to your child's classrooms to meet the teacher.
- Teachers will review courses, curriculum, and classroom/learning environment expectations.
- PSSC (Parent School Support Committee) elections and meeting in the cafeteria with Principal Holder. If you have interest in participating in the OHS PSSC please come to the cafeteria at 7:20 PM.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our Open House on Tuesday evening and thank you for your support in helping us kick off another great year at OHS!