Parents & Guradians
Please see the following protocols for badminton tryouts. Students can check our athletic board at school to see if they are on the RED or WHITE sign up sheet for the tryouts. Times for tryouts are posted on our DMS Sport calendar and also on the bottom fo these sheets. Please see the link below.
- Front doors will remain locked. Players can arrive 5-10 mins
prior to the tryout.
- No spectators are permitted at the tryouts, coaches, volunteers, athletic directors and players only.
- Players, coaches, and volunteers must sanitize their hands
when entry the building.
- Players must go sit on the balcony if they arrive early for
their tryout and keep their mask on and socially distance.
- All players must wear a mask when they are not playing and
are unable to physically distance from students not in their classroom bubble.
- Changing rooms are closed, so all players should show up
dressed to play and can take off outdoor gear and store things on the stage.
- Bring indoor shoes with you.
- A racket will be provided for the tryout if you do not have