B.P.S. will be start teaching our Character Trait: RESPECT. We are trying to focus in on the area of manners.
Do your kids interrupt you too much? Here is a video which shows a great and easy way to stop the interrupting….
Here are some other ways that you can help us teach your children the importance of respect.
· Stress to children the importance of treating others the same way they like to be treated.
· Help children understand the harm caused by thoughtless, unkind words and actions.
· Role-play difficult situations for children in order to demonstrate appropriate responses.
· Establish a politeness policy for basic manners.
· Teach children the importance of thinking of others; write thank-you notes.