Good morning from TRHS:
- Students will be returning to school on Friday to begin Semester 2. Students should report to their period 1 class, where they will be given their schedule and information needed for Semester 2. Student names are posted alphabetically in the foyer with the location of their period 1 class, should they have forgotten.
- Grade 11 & 12 students are reminded that any schedule changes must be made by Tuesday, Feb. 5th. The instructions for course change requests will be communicated to students Friday.
- The late bus will resume on Monday, Feb. 4th.
- We are pleased with the transition our Grade 9’s have made to high school and these students will be permitted off-campus at lunch beginning Monday, Feb. 4th.
- We are aiming to send home Semester 1 report cards on Feb. 5th.
- Next week the Student Council has a theme week planned to beat the winter blaaaahs! Check it out on the TRHS website!
Anglophone School District East would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Anglophone School District East directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.