Friday September 11, 2020
Good afternoon Riverside families,
The following are a few messages from your child’s school;
1. We have had a great first week returning to school. Students have adapted very well to the changes that we were required to make. Thank you for your support with that.
2. With an increase in parent pick-ups and drop offs, we are seeing more traffic than we have in the past at the front of the building. For safety reasons we ask that you please enter the property on the tennis court side and exit the property on the other side. If we can maintain on-way traffic it will help with possible congestion.
3. If you are picking up your child, and you are able, it is preferred for you to exit your vehicle and meet your child near the front entrance. This makes it easier for the staff member to identify you when releasing the students.
4. Hot lunch is planned to begin at the end of this month. We are hoping to start the program on Tuesday September 29th. It will run again on Tuesday and Thursday and will be FREE for all.
5. Our school milk program is also continuing. Students can have white milk for free however if they want chocolate milk, they will need to purchase that for 50 cents. Again, this year Bonnie is keeping track of this and you can purchase a prepaid card. You can give her a call to arrange this at 882-3002.
6. Student information sheets have been sent home to be updated. Many have already been returned, if you haven’t already done so, can you please update and return asap. It is very important this year for us to have the most up to date contact information for every student.
7. Student fees can be paid either by logging into “school cash online” or by making arrangements with Bonnie in the office. There are also other documents found on “school cash online” that need to be completed by parents. If you have any problems accessing this, please let us know and we will support you with that.
That’s all for now, have a great weekend.