Hello parents, guardians and students of PRS. With the warm weather now upon us we have reminded students of our dress code. Our dress code is published in our school handbook and on our school website.
• No underwear apparel should be visible.
• Shorts and skirts are to be (mid-thigh) no shorter than finger tips when arms hang at the sides.
• Cut-off jeans or pants are not appropriate school attire.
• Belly shirts, muscle shirts, slouchy tops and/or halter-tops are not appropriate
clothing for school. Sleeveless blouses having shoulder straps of 2” (5 cm) or
more are permissible.
• Clothing with offensive language/slogans is considered not appropriate
wear. This also includes garments promoting alcohol, illicit drugs and tobacco products.
• Except under special circumstances, jackets and outdoor wear are not to be
worn in the classroom.
• Except under special circumstances, hats or headgear are not to be worn in the
school building until after dismissal each day.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.