Good evening, just a few reminders from MHS.
1. Grad Write-Ups and Grad Baby Photos are both due by October 30, 2020.
- Baby Photos can be uploaded to www.monctonhighschoolgrads.ca to have them included in the yearbook.
- Grad Write-Ups can be completed by filling out the form on www.monctonhighschoolgrads.ca
2. Grads should be checking the bulletin board in the green area for any new scholarships. Our guidance department posts them as they arrive. Students should also join the Guidance teams page for updates from the department relating to scholarships, post-secondary visits and more.
3. The Grad Executive are busy planning the first Yellow Grad Event with a breakfast at IHOP on November 3, Track A, and November 4, Track B. Breakfast tickets can be purchased next week at the Student Government Office. As with COVID regulations we cannot sell tickets at the door. More information? See Grad Class at the Kiosk.
4. Grad Hoodies are on order, and will arrive when they are ready. Grads will only pay for them when they arrive.
5. All Grads should have an updated resume and letter about themselves when they apply for scholarships.
6. Information will be sent home next week for those needing a mark attached to your courses last year for post-secondary acceptance.
7. Graduation photos have started arriving. If you have not received your photos by Halloween, please contact Crandall Studio.
8. Grads and Parents should be visiting the www.monctonhighschoolgrads.ca website often.
Anglophone School District East would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Anglophone School District East directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.