This talk mail is from Evergreen Park School.
Just a few reminders:
- Please do not forget to notify the school if your child will not be returning to EPS.
- Please bring a self-addressed postage paid envelope to school if you want your child’s report card mailed. Any report cards that will not be picked up will be placed in the student’s CUM file.
- The school supplies list for the 2021-2022 school year will be posted on our school’s website the first week of July.
- Please note the first week back to school will be September 7th, 2021. We will be having a staggered entry for all grades; details will follow the week of August 30th, 2021.
- Thank you for a great year despite all the restrictions placed due to COVID 19. Please congratulate your children for their resiliency; it shined all year long.
- The staff and I would like to wish you a restful, healthy, and safe summer. Thank you for your support and understanding. They were much appreciated during this unusual school year.
Yours in education,
Mrs. Antigone Panagiotakis
Anglophone School District East would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Anglophone School District East directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.