This talk mail is from Evergreen Park School.
- Friday, June 25th will be a full day for students. Students will be dismissed at the same time as any other regular day.
- Report cards will only be given on Friday, June 25th. If your child will not be at school on this date, a self-addressed, stamped envelope must be provided, and your child’s report card will be mailed to you.
- We are very grateful for the partnerships we have established with Breakfast Clubs of Canada and Food Depot Alimentaire. Daily, over 40 children start their day with a healthy breakfast. We are also grateful for the dedication shown by our Breakfast Club volunteers. They arrive every day at 7:20 and serve delicious healthy choices to our students. Thank you again for giving your time to our students.
- Please be advised that Wednesday, June 23rd will be the last day we will serve breakfast. Milk and cereal will be available in the office on Thursday, June 24th and Friday, June 25th. Please keep in mind we will continue to provide cereal and milk until supplies last.
- On Thursday, June 17th, all students can pay $1.00 and wear their hat/pajamas during school hours. All monies collected will go to help one of our alumni students who is presently battling cancer.
- Please note that the cafeteria will be closed the last week of school. The last day to order from the cafeteria is Friday, June 18th.
- We would like to encourage EPS students to register for the Summer Reading Club at the Moncton Library. You can find the schedule of the summer reading program on our school’s website. The information is located under the Document tab. You can also call the Moncton Public Library or visit their website at www.gnb.ca/public library for further information.
- Please verify that your child does not have any EPS library books at home. We thank you for helping us with this. If your child is in grades K-4 and will not attend Evergreen Park for the 2021-2022 school year, please advise your child's teacher as soon a spossible.
- Have a restful evening,
Mrs. Antigone Panagiotakis
Anglophone School District East would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Anglophone School District East directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.