Happy May 2020, Caledonia Tigers!
We hope all of you are safe, and well! We miss you all terribly! Until we can all see eachother again, here are some new activities and resources that you can check out at home. This month, we are mainly focussed on sustainable development, and natural resources. There are many fun activities, and projects that you can do in your own back yards and neighbourhood. It is a great way to get outside, and get some fresh air!
Activities focussed on planting, environmental stewardship, and cultivation:
Ideas for exercise and physical movement: Please see the uploaded documents with this post, there are games and activities to try!
Things you can do from home, to help with sustainability:
Science activities, focussed on flight and sustainable development: please see the files uploaded to this post!
Suggestions for FILA activities:
Suggested reading/ Lecture suggérée: Bookili.ca
You need to download the app and create you account so you can have 3 options:
Level 2 / Niveau 2
- Solo mode
- Recording mode
1) Quelle journée!
2) Lexie se prépare pour l'école
3) Pour tous les goûts!
Grade 7 & 8:
Compréhension de lecture:
Students are asked to read the text and to answer the 5 reading comprehension questions
- Lis le texte attentivement plusieurs fois à haute voix (reading out loud)
- Identifie 1.les mots amis, 2. les mots que tu conais 3. et les mots difficiles que tu ne comprends pas
- Utilise le dictionnaire pour comprendre les mots difficiles
- Maintenant tu peux commencer à répondre aux six (6) questions