Anglophone School District - East > What is Happening > Posts > COVID-19 Update
March 13
COVID-19 Update

We understand that there is a lot of speculation about whether or not our schools will remain open in light of our current COVID-19 situation. Following the 3:30 p.m. Press Conference with Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Jennifer Russell, we have learned that an all party committee formed by the Government of NB will make a decision late this afternoon pertaining to school closures.

We are continuing to follow direction from the Provincial Government as we all work through this unprecedented situation. We will update you as soon as we receive information from the aforementioned committee.​

Bookmark and Share