The 2019 Annual Dragon Boat Festival will host the largest high school team participation in its history!
Thirty-one high school teams have signed up for this meaningful challenge. 60% of the funds raised for the festival goes to Lions Sick Children Fund and the remaining 40% is donated to a charity of the teams' choice.
Tantramar Regional High School are defending their titles of Top Fundraising School, Fastest Boat and Philip Barton
Memorial School Spirit Award.
The high school challenge started in 2006 with only 5 boats partcipating from 4 schools.
High school races begin at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, May 31st. Come and cheer our students on!
Participating schools with the number of teams registered are:
For more information on the Dragon Boat Festival, visit http://www.gmdbf.ca/index.php