Located in New Brunswick, Anglophone East School District serves approximately 15,600 students in 37 schools. The district employs approximately 1700 full-time staff and 700 part-time staff.
Geographically, Anglophone East District is located in south-eastern New Brunswick, covering municipalities as far west as Havelock and as far north as Sainte-Marie-de-Kent, including Salisbury, Petitcodiac, Alma, Hillsborough, the Greater Moncton area, Cocagne, Shediac, Sackville, and Port Elgin.
Anglophone East School District offers:
- Continued professional development training for all staff. Teachers receive opportunities for further study in the areas of curriculum implementation, classroom management, global competencies, personalized learning, personal wellness and leadership.
- Schools work collaboratively in an integrated community of schools model. District staff work closely with the principals of the schools in each community to meet the needs of students, parents, and staff.
- Information sessions for parents are organized through Home and School Associations, Parent School Support Committee, The District Education Council, Schools and District office staff.
- We offer District events such as Chess Tournaments, Drama Festival, Story-Fest, Field Days and STEM Fair. All organized to enhance the opportunities already provided to our students by individual schools.
- Anglophone East District offers a Therapeutic programing at the TESS site. TESS is project-based engaging and supporting student strengths.
- Anglophone East District works with many community partners to develop contacts and programs for students to encourage wrap around support.
Want to learn more please visit our student highlights at: