Complete the pre-registration if:
- the child has never been registered for school in New Brunswick or
- the child is moving from another school district
||Registration information for children who turn five before the end of December.|
Registration information for Newcomer Students:
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born in Canada who DO NOT speak English as their home language.
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born outside Canada, regardless of language spoken at home.
Once the online pre-registration is complete, contact your childs school to finalize the registration.
The following physical documentation is required for registration at the school:
- Birth Certificate
- Medicare Card
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (copy of phone/electric bill, etc.)
For additional information, please contact your neighborhood school.
Out of Bounds Enrolment at a School: